Why it’s important
A business’s brand goes beyond a logo, website, printed materials, signage, typography, or color scheme.
Part of the brand is created as a result of these visual elements, but the full scale of a brand is created by the public’s perception of a company’s actions, product quality, customer service, and reputation.
A unique, compelling, & memorable visual brand message gives a business a leg-up on their competition to attract and keep customers.
If it’s done effectively, it results in increased value and perception of a company. A good brand stands out, a weak one is dismissed.
Imagery is the primary way we communicate as a culture. The importance of a unified visual brand message can’t be overstated. It has to be consistent every time someone interacts with that brand.
It is a necessary, crucial first-step to build a unified visual brand message and differentiate from your competition.
Strategy is the difference between a brand that has direction, and one that is aimless. It determines who a business is and what they’re about.
What we can do for your business
Every service we offer starts with a Visual Brand Strategy Analysis & Consultation to examine and study your current visual brand strategy and overall brand message and steps we can take to improve upon it.
- A visit to your business for a consultation, discussion, and an outlining of goals for building your visual brand.
- An analysis of your competition’s strategies and current branding & marketing trends in your industry.
- We’ll find your business’s unique selling point and integrate it into our plan. Something that only your business can offer. Something that separates your business from your competition.
- Based on what we learn, we’ll determine a strong, clear, unique, and compelling brand message for your business.
- Using this brand message, we’ll have a strong base to build your brand’s visuals using our services including a logo design, a digital website solution, printed marketing materials, photography & video, branded promotional products, appropriate social media profiles, and any other brand application that would be effective in spreading your brand’s message.
Ready to get started?
Does your business have a clear, concise, and comprehensive brand strategy in place?
Let’s get your business on the fast-track towards a unified visual brand strategy and future success!
Click on the link below to request a free, no-obligation, visual brand strategy analysis and estimate!